TABS Inc., a rapidly growing business administrative support services firm that primarily assists international companies to start and grow their business operations in the US, is seeking a creative and dynamic HR Administrator to join its team!
The HR Administrator will lead recruitment for TABS, as well as provide assistance to the HR Team Lead in day-to-day HR operations.
An HR Administrator at TABS will further develop performance management, benefits administration, HR Compliance, and payroll processing skills to pave the way to successful careers in HR and Payroll. This HR Administrator will be working out of our Houston (Humble), TX office.
- Leads recruitment efforts for TABS by reviewing resumes, scheduling, and holding interviews.
- Assists with onboarding of new hires.
- Schedules and prepares for employee performance reviews.
- Assists with writing HR policies and updating of employee handbook.
- May assist with internal benefits administration, including enrollments, terminations, and renewals.
- May assist payroll with data entry, and payroll processing.
- Assists with other day-to-day HR operations, where needed.
What You’ll Gain
- The opportunity to learn new skill sets within the HR and Payroll field.
- HR and Payroll exposure and insights to an extensive variety of industries and fields on a global scale.
What We Offer
- Small teams with the ability to make your position your
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, and supplemental
- 401(k) Company Match.
- Discretionary year-end bonuses.
- Training and Mentorship
- Opportunities for continued
People We Look For
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Associates degree in HR, Business Administration, or a related field OR 2 years’ experience as a recruiter, HR assistant, or related field.
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office products.
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn new programs as needed.
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Multilingual abilities are a plus, preferably in Spanish and/or Dutch.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Demonstrated problem-solving
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company
We are accepting full-time and part-time applicants. TABS will offer a competitive salary as well as a full benefits package. Eligible applicants must have the authorization to work in the United States.
TABS Inc. is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, and other protected status as required by law. We strive to always maintain a diverse mix of talent and hire based on merit.