Junior Research Associate Job Posting
Would you like to work on a small team and help companies connect and grow on a large scale? TABS Inc., a rapidly growing boutique back office firm who serves as a facilitator for companies that are new to the US market, helping them to establish themselves and become successful, is seeking a creative and dynamic Junior Research Associate to join its Business Development team in our New York office!
A successful Junior Research Associate at TABS Inc., builds and maintains successful relationships with prospects and existing clients, collaborates with their team on business strategy to determine objectives, and evaluates current business performance to maximize business reach and potential for our clients.
Associates will develop skills in negotiation, professional communication, client service, and receive multiple training opportunities to pave their way to successful careers in International Business Development.
• Research, Identify and engage key industry experts using various methods of outreach & communication
• Research analysis related with the potential sales of all types of consumer and industrial products and services with origin Spain/Latin America/Europe, in the United States of America or any other product and/or service from Spain/Latin America/Europe.
• Assist in the organization and coordination of Inbound and Outbound Trade Delegations • Assist with the execution of promotional events and trade shows
• Become a subject matter expert on our client’s businesses, our processes, and operations • Assist with increasing the value of our current clients, while obtaining new clients
• Manage multiple projects and requests while adhering to specified timelines & diverse parameters
What You’ll Gain
• Exposure and insights to an extensive variety of industries and fields on a global scale
• The opportunity to learn and dive into consulting, international trade & corporate project life cycles
• Structured career progression allowing you attain and grow your sales & management, professional communication skills
What We Offer
• Small teams with the ability to make your position your own
• Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision and supplemental benefits.
• Industry Leading Performance bonuses
• Networking Opportunities
• Training and Mentorship Opportunities
• Opportunities for continued education
People We Look For
• Junior level position; must hold an undergraduate degree (preferred majors: International Business, Market Research, or another business-related field; AND
• Three to Four years of relevant professional experience
• Goal oriented, driven, and highly motivated to succeed & take on challenges
• Can work independently or with a team on projects and meet demanding deadlines
• Quick learner and critical thinker with key focus to understand projects in niche industries & add value to our clients
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) in English and Spanish
• Flexible schedule: ability to work some nights and weekends for promotional events and trade shows
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment
• Ability to conduct research and analyze data
• Experience working with international companies
• Experience working with Latin American companies
• FDA compliance experience a plus
• Experience using and navigating a CRM portal
This is a full-time position. TABS will offer a competitive salary as well as a full benefit package. Eligible applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
TABS Inc. is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information and other protected status as required by law. We strive to always maintain a diverse mix of talent and hire based on merit.
To apply, click here