Bringing Creativity & Ideas to Life

Latest News

FDA Food Agent Services 2021/22


Food Facility Registration and Agent Service for foreign companies that are engaged in producing, packing or holding food for human consumption.

As a foreign facility that is engaged in manufacturing/processing, packing or holding of food for human consumption in the United States, you must register with the FDA and must name a local US-agent for communications purposes. If you are the owner, operator or agent in charge of a facility, you can authorize TABS specialists to register your facility on your behalf.

This is a bi-annual fee and applies for registration 2021-2022.


Categories: ,
    Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
    Select your currency