Bringing Creativity & Ideas to Life

Latest News



If your process acidified or low acid foods in your facility, you need to register your facility as FCE and file your processes in the LACF system.

Commercial processors who manufacture, process, or pack acidified foods (AF) and/or thermally processed low-acid foods packaged in hermetically sealed containers (historically referred to as “low-acid canned foods” or “LACF”) must register their facility as FCE (Food Canning Establishment) 21 CFR 108.25(c)(1) (for AF) or 21 CFR 108.35(c)(1) (for LACF). They also need to file the processes 21 CFR 108.25(c)(2) (for processors of AF) or 21 CFR 108.35(c)(2) (for processors of LACF).

TABS will register your FCE. This is a one-time fee.


Categories: ,
    Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
    Select your currency