Full-Charge Bookkeeper Job Posting
TABS Inc., a rapidly growing boutique back office firm in international trade, is seeking a creative and dynamic Bookkeeper join its team!
A Bookkeeper for TABS. maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions and ensuring legal requirements compliance while working independently in a rapidly growing company.
- Regular bookkeeping maintenance in QuickBooks Online.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers.
- Record and match customer invoices and payments.
- Record and match vendor/supplier bills and payments.
- Record bank transactions and reconcile balances regularly.
- Maintain administration of liabilities to related entities.
- Prepare periodic financial statements (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Accounts Receivable/ Payable Aging Details, Active Liability Details).
- Provide necessary information and actively cooperate with CPA for income and sales tax return preparation and filing
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate degree in Accounting, Financial Management, Business or other related field and relevant accounting/bookkeeping experience; OR
- High School Degree and 4 years of relevant accounting/bookkeeping experience, preferably with a CPA firm.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Online.
- Can work independently on projects and meet demanding deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters.
- Strong time management skills/adherence to deadlines.
- QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor.
- Bilingual Spanish, Dutch, or more is helpful.
This is a full-time position. TABS will offer a competitive salary as well as a full benefit package. Eligible applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
TABS Inc. is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information and other protected status as required by law. We strive to always maintain a diverse mix of talent and hire based on merit.