Vacancy: HR Assistant
TABS Inc., a rapidly growing business administrative support services firm that primarily assists international companies to start and grow their business operations in the US, is seeking a creative and dynamic HR Assistant to join its team!
HR Assistant – Position Overview
A successful HR Assistant at TABS assists the HR and Payroll team with day-to-day administrative tasks while working both independently and collaboratively in a rapidly growing company.
The HR Assistant at TABS will further develop skills in client communication, benefits administration, HR Compliance, and payroll processing, to pave their way to successful careers in HR and Payroll.
- Administrative support of day-to-day HR Operations.
- Updates and maintains CRM software.
- Assists with collecting and properly storing client documents.
- May assist with client benefits and benefits providers/brokers.
- May assist payroll with data entry, and payroll processing.
What You’ll Gain
- HR and Payroll exposure and insights to an extensive variety of industries and fields on a global scale.
- The opportunity to learn new skill sets within the HR and Payroll field.
What We Offer
- Small teams with the ability to make your position your own.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision and supplemental benefits.
- Performance bonuses.
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities.
- Opportunities for continued education.
People We Look For
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Associates degree in HR, Business Administration, or a related field OR 2 years experience as an HR Assistant or related field.
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office products.
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn new programs as needed.
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Multilingual abilities are a plus, preferably Dutch and/or Spanish.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment.
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to HR@tabsinc.com.
We are accepting full-time and part-time applicants. TABS will offer a competitive salary as well as a full benefits package. Eligible applicants must have the authorization to work in the United States.
TABS Inc. is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, and other protected status as required by law. We strive to always maintain a diverse mix of talent and hire based on merit.