Sales Support Officer – The Netherlands
Would you like to work on a small team and help companies connect and grow on a large scale? TABS B.V. is a subsidiary of TABS Inc. and was recently established to support the headquarters’ operations from the Netherlands. TABS Inc. provides back-office support to companies that are new to the U.S. market. Our Business Development team is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Sales Support Officer, who will initially work remotely in the Netherlands. The intention is for the Dutch team to work in a shared office environment in the Randstad for a few days a month, starting as soon as Q4 2021.
We are looking for an organized, efficient sales support officer to be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the business development team (3) in gaining clients. The sales support officer’s responsibilities include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes and recording sales data in our CRM-tool (Insightly).
- Processing new sales leads, putting sales information into an easily readable format.
- Prepare quotes.
- Updating CRM-system / Data entry.
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team.
- Scheduling sales appointments.
People We Look For
- Junior level position; must hold an undergraduate degree, preferably in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Goal oriented, driven, and highly motivated to succeed & take on challenges.
- Can work independently or with a team on projects and meet demanding deadlines.
- Quick learner and critical thinker.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) in English and preferably also German.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Experience using and navigating a CRM portal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- An ability to work independently and as a team.
- Good administrative skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Quick to learn.
Initially you will start with a structured induction program, which will introduce you to the role and TABS’ services.
What We Offer
- Small teams with the ability to make your position your own.
- Networking opportunities.
- Training and mentorship opportunities.
- Opportunities for and allowance towards continued education.
This is a full-time position. TABS will offer a competitive salary as well as a full benefit package. Eligible applicants must have authorization to work in the Netherlands.
TABS B.V. is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, and other protected status as required by law. We strive to always maintain a diverse mix of talent and hire based on merit.