TABS Inc., a rapidly growing business administrative support firm primarily assisting international companies with their business operations in the United States, is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join its team.
The Payroll Admin will work closely together with the payroll/HR team within TABS. The Payroll Admin will provide support to the Payroll Specialists by providing data entry, assisting with tax registrations, and assisting with other administrative tasks. This position is located in our Humble, TX, office.
- Data entry in various payroll software.
- Communicating with and collecting data from clients for payroll entry purposes.
- Processing of payroll for several TABS clients.
- Completing payroll tax registrations for TABS clients in various states.
- Reviewing payroll-related mail and responding to (tax) notices in collaboration with the payroll team.
- Assisting with employee onboarding and offboarding within the payroll software.
- Reviewing entries performed by colleagues to ensure accuracy.
- Assist payroll team members where needed.
What We Offer
Small teams with the opportunity to collaborate with other departments.
- Insurance Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision and supplemental benefits.
- Ability to participate in company 401K with access to a Company Match.
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities.
- Opportunities for continued education.
People We Look For
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field and relevant administrative experience; OR
- High School Degree and some relevant office administration, or payroll administration experience.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of reliability.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters with discretion.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work out of our Humble office a minimum of 3 days each week.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and under pressure.
- Ability to adapt quickly to our rapid growth and evolving internal culture.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Experience with IT.
- Experience using ADP, Gusto or QBO Payroll.
This is a full-time position. TABS will offer a competitive salary as well as a full benefit package. Eligible applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
TABS Inc. is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, and other protected status as required by law. We strive to always maintain a diverse mix of talent and hire based on merit.